Wednesday, December 2, 2009

THANKSGIVING!

Darrin and I spent Thanksgiving in Utah with our families. It was so good to go home and see everyone. It seems that everytime I go home, I think about how much fun it would be to live closer to home. Darrin and I definately miss all our friends and family.

We did have a great time while we were home. We obvioulsy ate too much, which I have written off as just being just part of Thanksgiving.

The girls on Thanksgiving.
Baby Billy and Baby Eric breaking the wish bone.

On Thursday night, Darrin and I decided we wanted to go the midnight opening of Toys R Us. We thought it would be fun to have the experience of midnight shopping on Black Friday. When we arrived at the store the line was crazy long. We thought we would just wait it out because we were'nt trying to get all door busters, so we just waited in the car for about 50 minutes. When the doors finally opened at midnight the store employees were only letting in 20 people at a time. I guess there was a real reason for the line:) After napping in the car for an hour, we realized we were never going to get in and so we decided to go home and to bed. We did however, return on Friday during the day and completed almost all of our Christmas shopping.

On Saturday; Darrin went with my Dad, Gabriel, and Darrin's HS friend to the BYU/Utah game. Neither Darrin or I have any loyalties to either school, but it was a good game and that is what made it fun. I especially enjoyed watching my Mom get so excited over any little thing and then literally jumping up and down when BYU won.

Billy in his BYU gear.

We had an awesome trip and can't wait to go back for Christmas.

No comments: