After the surgery, Darrin's face was pretty swollen. During his follow up appointment, the doctor said that blood was leaking into the incision from a siliva duct in Darrin's mouth. The doctor drained the blood and then had to give Darrin a botox shot to stop the leaking. I love that Darrin had botox. I think its hilarious! I hope all of you get as much joy out the botox story as I do.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
You've All Been Waiting
Here are the pictures of Darrin after the surgery.


After the surgery, Darrin's face was pretty swollen. During his follow up appointment, the doctor said that blood was leaking into the incision from a siliva duct in Darrin's mouth. The doctor drained the blood and then had to give Darrin a botox shot to stop the leaking. I love that Darrin had botox. I think its hilarious! I hope all of you get as much joy out the botox story as I do.
After the surgery, Darrin's face was pretty swollen. During his follow up appointment, the doctor said that blood was leaking into the incision from a siliva duct in Darrin's mouth. The doctor drained the blood and then had to give Darrin a botox shot to stop the leaking. I love that Darrin had botox. I think its hilarious! I hope all of you get as much joy out the botox story as I do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment