Also, this week I found out that I received a promotion at work. I will be prosecuting juvenile offenders. I am really excited about this move. It will be totally different from what I have been doing but I'm really looking forward to the change. I think this will be a great opportunity for me.
Then the craziest thing happened. Darrin and I were doing yard work and we found a bat attached to our patio, between the landscaping rocks and the patio. It was the first time I had ever seen bat in real life. It was a little freaky. Here are the pics...
2 comments:
So happy for you to move to juvi but not super excited to be at work without you. I have a coupon for Pita Pit so we will have to do lunch.
Your life looks tremendously blessed shanty. Love and AOE
Jerz
Post a Comment