Friday, October 31, 2008

So Darrin has been bugging me to update our blog. I keep telling him that if he wants it updated so bad that he should just do it, but for some reason he says its my job. (really he's just being lazy).
The reason I haven't been posting lately is that my job is crazy busy and with the commute I typically have between 12-14 hours days. When I get home, I eat dinner and then have to start preparing for the next day (making my lunch, iron my clothes, and getting my workout clothes together). As much as I want to blame Darrin for our blog, he's probably right that I started the blog and should keep it up-to-date.
Well, here what's been going on with us. A couple of months ago, Darrin was so excited for me to finally have a real job that he took my first pay check and bought a Wii. We have had a lot of fun playing it and it definately was worth our investment. After we developed our skills, we invited some friends over to have a Wii tournament. We played golf, boxing, bowling, and tennis. Darrin and I totally got worked by our friends but we still had a blast. Here are some pictures of the party.





Beyond our Wii party, Darrin and I recently hired a realtor and started looking at houses to buy. The first day was somewhat disappointing but our second day was much better. I will definately post when we actually buy. Other than home shopping, Darrin and I are still just doing the same-old thing; working, eating, and trying to spend some time together in between. That's the latest with us. We hope things are going well for everyone else. Talk to ya soon. (maybe)

2 comments:

ashley said...

Hooray for updating your blog!
I am so jealous of your Wii. We want one but it's just not on the priority list right now.
Good luck house hunting! How exciting!

Mary said...

Sounds like life is busy. I know the feeling very well. Good luck on house hunting I know how crazy it gets. talk to ya later