Congratulations to Shantelle she found out this morning that she has PASSED the Colorado BAR.
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darrin and I have been married just over three years. We live in Colorado and we love it. We love the mountains, having so much to do, and making such great friends. We truly are enjoying life's journey and can't wait for what is ahead.
7 comments:
congrats we are so happy for you.
Congratulations Shantelle! You deserve it, especially after studying through all of Darrin's cartoons blasting in the background, I'm sure!
Yeah for us......work doesn't feel like it super sucks any more....plus I think this mean we get a raise.
I was thinking of you yesterday but didn't have your number at my mom's house... Congrats!
Way to go girl! We are so excited and proud of you. You are amazing. Darrin is a lucky man to have such a smart woman.
YAY!!!!!! :)
Love you!
Congrats, way to go.
I am proud of you.
I knew you would do it.
Karlene Kidman Peart
Post a Comment