I thought I would start this blog for my family because I enjoy looking at our friends blogs, so I thought maybe our friends would like to look at ours. My summer, for the most part has been uneventful. I spent the summer studying 8-12 hours a day for the bar exam. I am so excited to go back to work and not have to study all day everyday, anymore.
Darrin's summer, on the other hand, had one major event that he will never forget. While out camping with the scouts, Darrin ran into a tree. The tree limb went almost entirely though his right cheek. He was pulling wood chips out of it for about four weeks. However finally it is starting to heal. As awful as the injury was, we are lucky it didn't do more damage than it did.
Well, I'm excited to start blogging and keep everyone updated on our family. Talk to you soon.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm hooked already. Keep 'em coming! And congratulations on being DONE!
YEA! I'm so excited! I'm sorry Darrin about your cheek. I think I want more details on that story! When do you find out about the bar?
Yay! I'm excited you're becoming a blogger!! Natalie basically set up my blog for me and makes me use it, but it's getting easier and more fun. I'm glad I'll be able to stay updated with your exciting life!
Welcome to the world of blogging! Its a lot of fun, I always get way behind!!! I hope all is well!
Post a Comment