Sunday, August 24, 2008

My First Real Job!

This past week I got my first real job ... salary, benefits, accrued time off, the whole nine yards. The office where I have been interning extended an employment offer, contingent on passing the bar, of course. This is the type of work I have wanted to do since I was in high school and I am really excited to be given a chance to do it.

I'm so grateful to all the individuals that have helped me get here. I have truely been blessed with a wonderful family and friends that have helped make my dreams come true. I have been working to go to law school and then make it through law school for as long as I can remember, and I know I would not have been able to do it without the support of my friends and family. Thank you!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Yay!! Congratulations:).

ashley said...

Congrats, lady! You deserve it. You're such a hard worker.