I love my husband, but sometimes he is a big nerd. His new favorite thing to do is to play Halo on the X-Box. He puts his headphones on and chats online with his friends while they try to shoot up things. What a nerd?
Love ya Babe.
Darrin and I have been married just over three years. We live in Colorado and we love it. We love the mountains, having so much to do, and making such great friends. We truly are enjoying life's journey and can't wait for what is ahead.
3 comments:
I like the pictures of your house. it is nice. good job.
I agree! He is a nerd. Oh, you need to tell him that Jeff and Ashley came over and hung out the other day so I guess now they are our friends too and not just Darrin friends. :)
ha ha ha!
Post a Comment